Model : All Huawei Phones models
1. Switch on phone with un accepted sim card
2. Phone should ask you for "NCK code"
3. Enter code sent
4. Your phone is now unlocked
Model : All Huawei Modems
To enter code in USB 3G Modem, just follow this instructions:
Note: Windows Vista and Windows 7 do not have HyperTerminal
1. Click Start > Run > Type 'hypertrm' (without quotes) > Enter
2. In the window that opens type any friendly name e.g. 3G modem Connection > OK
3. Keep the default values, except 'Connect Using' where you must select your modem > OK
4. click Modify > Settings > ASCII Setup
5. Tick 'Echo typed characters locally' > OK > OK > Cancel
6. In the main HyperTerminal Window type AT^CARDLOCK="code here"
7. Press Enter
Or you can use this software who do the same job easier:
Software to enter code in Huawei 3G Modem
Please contact supplier for software
If you have USB Model E583x Series, please use this soft:
Huawei E583x Software: e583x_unlock
Model : Mini WIFI Modem
1. Insert Non-Optus SIM card into modem
2. Power device on and wait until the device has completed its initialization
3. Make sure there is a connection between the WiFi Modem and the client (eg computer)
4. Start an Internet browser and enterhttp://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. (The default password is admin).
5. Enter the password, and then click Login
6. Select Settings
7. Select Dialup and then Unlock SIM
8. Enter unlock code and then click Apply
9. Unit resets itself if successful.
All prices are in USD.